Sanitising your Zipline Device Screen
How to sanitise your Thermal Pro (works for your phone too!)?
- Power off your device and let it cool down for a few minutes before unplugging it.
- Prepare some rubbing alcohol (of at least 70% proof, the higher, the better) and a microfiber cloth, or a 70-75%-proof alcohol wipe/swab.
- If you’re using the rubbing alcohol, dampen your cloth (but don’t oversaturate) with the alcohol.
- Gently wipe down the screenonly. Be careful to avoid the camera module/buttons/gaps along the side of the device as the Zipline Thermal Pro unit is not waterproof.
- Wipe your screen with a dry microfiber cloth and air dry your device for 2-3 minutes and make sure there is no superficial moisture on the screen plugging it in and powering it back on.
- Your shiny, clean Zipline Thermal Pro is ready to welcome your visitors again.
What NOT to use:
Water-based cleaners or other cleaning agents
- Never use products like Windex or other cleaning solvents; they risk damaging the protective coating found on your screen.
- Use only alcohol cleaners, preferably those of high alcohol proof (at least 70%) and without additional chemical reagents (such as fragrances/chlorine) incorporated as they may result in liquid-damage and corrosion.
- Avoid using hand sanitiser (especially in gel form).
- Never wipe or clean your tablet screen with paper towels, facial tissues, or cloths, as these may scratch the surface. Only use a microfiber cloth.