How to troubleshoot the Zipline tablet
Zipline visitor and staff tablet
1. Does the device have a good power source?
- Check that your device is plugged in directly to a GPO (Power Outlet
- Make sure the cable is firmly plugged into the stand too!
2. Are the stand lights on?
- Check the power button on the stand is in the on position.
Note: this will also supply power to the tablet at the top.
3. Is the WiFi network connected to the tablet?
- You may need to contact your IT team to confirm the tablet is on the network and permitted to use the internet
4. Does the tablet have necessary permissions (for camera and storage)?
After restarting the tablet - you may be asked to allow certain permissions.
Please permit any permissions requests that pop up on the tablet.